Monday, October 25, 2004

At least she called and didn't just send a letter or an email. She thanked us for our efforts and complemented us on the quality of the proposal, but they decided to select someone else. She did tell me who, and when I called Camille with the news she told me that this firm was very well regarded and that she felt like they did very good work.

Camille told me that if she had any work she would bring me on, but she's scrambling. This project would have solved problems for both of us. She did offer and subsequently sent a list of contacts in other agencies for me to talk with. I guess that's something.

FUCK I HATE TO LOSE!!!

Kim

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

Shit happens... but sometimes when it does... it fucking sucks...

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home