Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Blogs tend to ebb and flow with regard to quality of the writing and my interest in the topics. At present my favorite blog is HeroineGirl. Much of it has to do with the subject, the life told in vignettes of a young heroin addict and prostitute interspersed with tidbits of her current life in recovery. For me reading this blog provides many 'there but for fortune' moments and Insufficient Funds is another entry that had me pondering how lucky my life has been.


Flowers from Mike were waiting for me when I got home. A tasteful autumn bouquet looks quite nice on the windowsill.


3 Comments:

Blogger HeroineGirl said...

Dearest Kim,

I truly love writing and reading your touching comments and words of wisdom. Likewise, your writing is one of my ongoing inspirations and continues to do so, every day.

I love how the whole sex blog thing, just seems to be really getting 'under the covers', and perhaps getting a tad more true to all facets of being a person, not just a WG. I have seen many blogs recently up the anti and come forth, I absolutely dig it and think this is what good writing is all about.

Love always and always,
HeroineGirl
XXXX

3:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks HG, I started blog as journal prior to becoming a WG and don't want it to turn into a 'sex blog', though there is plenty of sex. As such I don't feel the need to go into detail on every date or even to note them.

Kim

4:27 PM  
Blogger HeroineGirl said...

Yes, you rock though Kimmeh ;)
We all know this..
Especially moi !

HG

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home