Friday, October 08, 2004

I received this email last week and I want to thank and acknowledge Jason for making these contributions. The concept of Philanthropy Friday is wonderful and I've decided take up this idea for myself and I'm encouraging anyone reading my blog to do the same.


Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:26:16 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Philanthropy Friday
From: jason@jasonstahl.net
To: easykimmie@yahoo.com
Hey Kimmie,

I just wanted to let you know that you have made a difference for the three charities that you support by mentioning them on your blog. They will be getting donations from me, and I am encouraging others to do the same.

Why are these organizations getting these donations? Because last Friday I started making a donation every Friday and encouraging others to do the same on my blog in a little thingy I call "Philanthropy Friday". I was looking for ideas for who to give to and I also read your blog. You have Doctors Without Borders, UNICEF and Human Rights Watch listed on your blog. Starting today (Oct. 1) they will be the next three charities I donate to. Hopefully many others join me.

Check out this weeks "Philanthropy Friday" at
http://www.jasonstahl.net/2004/10/philanthropy-friday-doctors-without.htm
if you are curious.

-- Jason



Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home