Monday, October 04, 2004

Staying up till 4AM to watch the debate Friday morning was too much, so I taped it and watched it later. I'll admit I'm biased, but Kerry killed him, or probably more to the point Bush committed suicide. In a live or TV debate the visuals and how someone speaks are often more important than what is said and Bush's body and facial language was off-putting. He did repeat and repeat his message, which is very important, but in the context of his appearance it came across as if he had run out of things to say. Very strange.

Now the poll numbers are coming in and it seems the momentum has shifted to Kerry.



My period was last week so I rescheduled two clients making this is a busy week for whoring. My foot fetish regular is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon and a new client Wednesday evening. Thursday I was seeing another regular when Gandhi called and asked to see me in the evening. Both are real easy to be with so I decided to break one of my rules and see two clients in a day.

Mixed in to that I need to work on a couple of marketing plans, find time to get together with Wendy and get to the salon for a tune up.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is a nice weblogggg...
Greetz from the Netherlands....werner
20six.nl/spion

7:50 PM  
Blogger John Psmyth said...

I wasn't sure about the design of this blog ("change is bad") but now I like it. You might consider slowly adding in a few more Parisian touches, like the image of the shoes that you have. Nothing obvious, just a little more elegance....

4:38 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Being a minimalist at heart I like this skin, but I'll play with some modifications.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home