Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Wallowed in my misery last evening and I had a good cry. Symbolically tried to resolve my problems by imagining them as junk food and eating them. Scratched the pugs ears and watched TV.

This morning I got up and went to the gym early but couldn't get into working out so I left. When I got back I started calling a few contacts to see if I could find some work. I called the ad agency in NY who had been so hot to hire me in September no one has called back (Kim you ditz its only 9:15 AM in NY, quit obsessing). The owner of the agency here is out of town the admin their said he'd call tomorrow.

I think I'm getting a cold.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat some Oranges, and stay way from that junk food. Love ya Kimmie

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim: Longtime reader, first time post-er.

Please don't feel too badly about not getting the job. I've been fired from more jobs than I'd like to admit, and not gotten scads of other jobs I thought I was perfect for. It all seemed to work out for the best in the end. I know it sounds trite, but it's only trite because it's true.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just checking in...hope things are okay.

~jo counting sheep

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home