Saturday, October 02, 2004

Welcome to Mercurial Girl. Things aren't quite finished, I'm planning a new email address and I need to send the 'I've moved' notes to all the kind people who have placed my link on their blogs, but it seems like it will be a good fit.

Changing the blog is something I've been thinking about for a couple of months. I played with different names even selected one, but I wasn't happy with it. Then one afternoon while out for a walk, Mercurial Girl popped into my head. When I got home I checked Blogger and I was surprised that it was available.

Why Mercurial Girl, besides being catchy and a play on you know who, well I can be moody and do experience fairly sudden mood swings, so that is part of it. I think if fits with my being bi-sexual. And lastly I'm living two professional lives one as a freelancing marketing type and the other as a whore

For better or worse this will still be primarily a journal so it will be similar to Easykimmie, A Girl In Transition.

Well now to go for a run.

Kim

4 Comments:

Blogger HeroineGirl said...

New kit-out and it's minima, like meeeeeeeeeee! Welcome to the minima stable , you will find we are a effortlessly stylish bunch and will service your needs in the less is more fashion that our layout sparingly provides.

Congrtats Kim on moving house.
I'm loving the McGirl tag ;)
Nicely done kimmeh!

Heroine Girl

4:13 PM  
Blogger John Psmyth said...

Hi --

Interestingly, technorati flagged the change for me before you actually announced it.

"Mercurial" from the (incredibly verbose) new Neal Stephensen series? Probably not, but thought I would ask.

Just changed the link to you. Best!

3:08 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

I must say congratulations Kim
*Lifts up champagne flute*
On becoming more of yourself.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home