Thursday, November 04, 2004

A couple of housekeeping notes here at Mercurial Girl. The Clandestine Call Girl has retired, she has left her blog up though at a different URL. It seems that she is leaving open the possibility of adding posts to the blog or perhaps starting a different one.

Heroine Girl asked that I move her link to the Soiled Doves sidebar. Given the path that she has traveled I had no problems with that, but she has also been hinting at rejoining the world of paid companions.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger HeroineGirl said...

lol..hinting and thinking but no I think too many people would get upset, and I have no more energy left to convince them anymores !
You know I quit though ?
Yes, so the world is my big fat slimy oyster.

Love you
HG

3:34 PM  
Blogger HeroineGirl said...

lol..hinting and thinking but no I think too many people would get upset, and I have no more energy left to convince them anymores !
You know I quit though ?
Yes, so the world is my big fat slimy oyster.

Love you
HG

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home