Thursday, November 18, 2004

Waking next to a first time client is odd. Often, when not at home, disorientation is my first feeling upon waking. Fortunately I’m an early riser and usually awake before he does. It gives me a moment to remember his name, where I am and what the relationship is.

At least I always know his name and much more. Much better than just being slutty and waking with strangers found who knows where. Who is he/she, where am I and what happened last night?

It’s my nature to be uncommunicative in the morning. I prefer to be left alone to gather my thoughts. Often I use the first hour after getting up to check mail and blog. But this morning I was working and the whore needed to please her client. So I lie there till I feel him stir and then went to the bathroom. Now I can take a few minutes, perhaps several, to gather my thoughts and force myself awake. After using the bidet I washed my face and brushed my teeth. A long gaze in the mirror and I asked myself if I’m awake.

He’s on his side I can’t see if his eyes are open. I slipped under the covers beside him, my chest against his back my arm around him, my hand lightly brushing the hair on his chest. He took my hand and kissed it, then rolled onto his back cradling me in his arm. His musk is not off-putting. I slid up and kissed his neck and cheek. He turned his head away and pointed to his mouth and shook his head. I smiled and settled back in the crook of his arm. I let my hand move down his chest, across his stomach till I grazed my fingertips across his cock. It hardened and I wrapped my hand about it.

“I’ll be right back and he hurried to the bathroom. It made me smile and rolled over and hugged a pillow as I watched the door awaiting his return. He smiled as he came from the bath and made a small joke. He’s a large man, not fat, but tall with broad shoulders and chest. And very hairy, I like men with hairy bodies.

He stood at the edge of the bed, I knew he wanted me to suck him and I was happy to. He has a nice cock and he wanted me to pleasure him rather than trying to face fuck me. Before he ejaculated he stepped away and joined me in the bed. He slipped down between my legs and finger fucked me while licking and sucking on my clit. It didn’t take much to bring me to an orgasm and I knew that I hadn’t dreamt last night he was a good lover.

I took a condom off the nightstand opened it and slipped it on him using my mouth. He wanted the missionary position. I’m practically smothered by him, my face in his chest he pins me with his weight and fucks me hard. After, we rest for a few minutes but he has a plane to catch so he jumps up and showers. I stayed in bed and watched him dress and pack, before he leaves he places an envelope by my purse. He came to the bedside and leaned over and kissed my forehead to say goodbye. I ask him if I’ll see him again and he smiles.

After showering and dressing myself I look in the envelope. The tip is substantial and his business card is there. On the back is a note, “Please hold 16, December open for me.” No problem I thought.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Sigh. What a beautiful way to start the day. All relationship should go so well.

-G

6:21 PM  
Blogger darling maggot said...

when you're done using the bidet, and you towel off, do you put the towel back on the rung or does it go into a hamper? this has always perplexed me about bidets.

10:17 PM  
Blogger John Psmyth said...

Hi Kim:

A site I often visit is Viet Bug.

She would go under your travellers section.

Beautifully written. Also, she's off in Mali and hasn't posted, so a few more eyes couldn't hurt...

John Psmyth

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home