Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Having lots of Hello/Blogger misery this afternoon. If the pic ever shows up I'll edit the post otherwise you will need to visit the FugGirls.

I’d see these street pics of Britney looking awful and figure it was just a bad day, but she never
seems to have a good one. You think she lived in a trailer and worked at the c-store.

I know she grew up in Louisiana, but I grew up in a shitty assed river town, in hillbilly country no less, so that’s no excuse. The only girls I knew who went out looking like this were usually drunk by noon and regularly sported black eyes.

For Courtney Love looking awful was part of the shtick but I can’t figure Brit out.

Thank the FugGirls for the pic.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger darling maggot said...

oh i have no doubt britney's often drunk by noon and it can't be long before the black eyes show up. they're like whitney and bobby, only less classy.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

What I really fail to understand, and I know it must be a learning disability on my part, is that the worse she looks the more popular she seems to be.

My brain just doesn't comprehend that logic.

-G

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home