Saturday, December 11, 2004


Here is my new friend. It is even submersible.



I cringe at the thought of traveling with toys, you never know when some airport security person is going to take it out of the luggage and wave in around. This is small of an unassuming shape and has it’s own little bag.

Playing with it I began thinking of a threesome with Elyse and Michael. Prior to their meeting I had thought about a fling with Mike and E and I have taken the occasion for some girl play. I don’t think I’ll push it, maybe drop a hint and see if E picks it up.

Find yours at Yoba.

Kim
Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon my ignorance, but what is it??

henry

3:20 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

A vibrator

6:11 PM  
Blogger NCTRNL said...

That looks like fun. I love a woman who is always looking for new...toys.

nctrnl.blogspot.com

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home