Thursday, December 23, 2004



A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This evening I’m having Christmas with my friends before they leave to their respective homes. Christmas eve and day I will be at Juliette and Dad’s, on Sunday we fly to St. Barts to join the rest of my family. Christine in coming as my guest and it will be wonderful to be with her.

If you don’t hear from me next week it will because we’re having too much fun or the internet connection is lousy.

Happy Holidays All

Kim
Posted by Hello

4 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Here's hopes for a very wonderful and celebratory holiday to you and your family!

-G

4:42 PM  
Blogger HeroineGirl said...

Have a wonderful and merry xmas.
Love you kimmeh, thanks for everything this yeah.
Kisses,
Heroinegirl

6:05 AM  
Blogger Librarian Babe said...

I hope you're having too much fun... and then will return to blogging to tell us all about it. *grin*

7:14 PM  
Blogger John Psmyth said...

Thanks for the picture of the Eiffel tower. I love the idea of a skating rink on the second level, I think it is? Only the Parisians!

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home