Friday, December 10, 2004

Our family received an early Christmas present. My Aunt, dad’s sister, and a cousin have been researching the family genealogy. A couple of years ago they created a web site showing the names and the relationships and have been going about filling in the details working back in time.

Today they sent us a note that the cataloging of my grand parents letters and photographs were complete as well as the photos of my parents and their siblings and selected letters from the children. Dad provided the letters that he mom exchanged during the time he was stationed in Viet Nam. I plan to read those first.

A couple of years ago I scanned my families picture albums and tried to identify the people, my cousins and other family members did the same. In a way this has been a family effort but the real work was done by my aunt and cousin. Thank you!!

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home