Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Zulieka Unstrung is migrating from a sex blog to a pregnancy blog. So now I’m spending a bit of my life vicariously living her morning sickness and trips to the obstetrician. Not to mention pondering the question can a pregnant woman be sex? YES!!

***************

The other day I got an email from my high school friend Gail, Mike’s sister. She wanted to know who this woman was that has so totally entranced her brother. I let her know that the enchantment was mutual and that I thought it may be serious. Elyse has invited Mike to spend Christmas at her family’s home in Estonia, which is a first; E has never brought home someone who she is dating. This has Gail and Mike’s mom in a tizzy as Christmas is always at her house.

Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home