Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I’m home and exhausted the jet lag is really killing me. Tonight I see Lucian we are going to Palais Garnier to see the Merce Cunningham Dance Company. I called him and told him I may be poor company and offered to cancel, but he still wants to go.

Elyse says that her mother and sisters love Michael and he easily won over her nieces and nephews. It sounds like they had a great trip. He spent the week after Christmas in Paris treating the time as a working vacation. I asked her if my Michael was the one, she looked out the window bit her lower lip, nodded and then broke into a big smile with watering eyes.

Going down to Key West gave me a pick up as I was tired of Miami. Saturday night I didn’t go dancing but played pool at a little bar away from Duval St that seemed mostly to be frequented by locals.

I have message from both Dimitri and the Retailer, they want to see me but I don’t have the time. I’ll make time for the dear boy. But the other, who knows?

I’m going to try and take a nap.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

A nap.

I'm SO jealous.

-G

5:31 PM  
Blogger Extra Strength Surfing Fingers said...

Key West is the best! I love it there.

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home