Sunday, January 16, 2005

The streetwalkers tend to migrate across a span of several blocks. Tonight they appeared in a gritty industrial neighborhood that was becoming home edgy bars and clubs. I should invest in real estate here it reeks of the coming gentrification. Empty buildings, streetwalkers, junkies and a smattering of hip gay/straight clubs. In two years they’ll be building million euro lofts, and to think I lived a few blocks away.



It was just before midnight when we came out of a bar to get some air and consider where we would go next. Dmitri nudged me “You’re dressed like them.” He said with a smirk while motioning towards two women talking to the passengers of a car across the street. It was true I had on a red leather mini with a black bomber jacket, fishnet stocking and knee high boots. I lifted my mouth to his ear, “Birds of a feather…” I said as I cupped his crotch, and then kissed him finishing by biting his lip.

We began walking and he steered me down an alley. In the shadow where the light from the street lamp gave way to the dark of the alley he shoved me firmly against a wall. He pulled my head back by my hair and began kissing me roughly. Dmitri’s anger at me is exposed most completely in sex. He has become rough, almost violent at times and it has hurt. And being the slut I am I find him more appealing for it.

His hand slid up my skirt and I opened my legs and let him slip a couple of fingers into me. His other hand found my breast under the unzipped jacket. He pinched and twisted my nipple, it hurt and I moaned and cried loudly. An orgasm rushed through my body and told him to fuck me. Which he did after lifting me and setting me on the sill of a bricked over window, after the frenzy of our foreplay, he fucked me long and slow. I became aware we were being watched, patrons of the club out getting air, but I didn’t care. My body was shuddering with every long stroke. Finally he began to moan and the strokes became several hard thrusts till he finished holding himself in me.

Several of the watchers giggled nervously and whispered. Dmitri flinched, he must not have been aware of our observers. He straightened his clothes; I was still sitting on the sill, disheveled. Let’s go he said and he lifted me to the ground.

I was humiliated, I was satisfied, I was alive.

In the morning he apologized and I accepted. Fortunately that didn’t spoil the memory of last night.

Kim

4 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

There are times the indulgence in what we don't want feels good.

-G

9:08 PM  
Blogger Stolenswan said...

Mmmm....love the post, darling. Completely satisfying for all of us too!

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ce ne pas vrais....c'est tres mauvais koi tu fais....

3:46 PM  
Blogger HeroineGirl said...

You post so well, I love your style .
You are awesome.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home