Thursday, March 17, 2005

Elyse and I were talking over morning coffee. She dressed ready to leave for work and me still in my robe. She scrunched up her face, reached over and plucked a hair from my head. She studied it for a moment and then pronounced – gray. Gray!! I went in to the bathroom and studied my hair, lifting it and sifting it through my fingers looking for more.

She came and stood at the doorway. While your looking you may want to check those lines around your eyes. Wha… Then I looked at her she was laughing. I threw a box of tissues at her as she turned an left the apartment.

*************

Warm again today. I ran in the morning and took a long, long walk in the afternoon. I'm tired, but refreshed.

Kim


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't this why they make all those swell accessories like hair coloring? Better living thru chemistry I say!--VJ

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

regular walks improve the quality of the life

2:44 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Don't EVEN start on the grey. I've given some thought to just going ahead and dying the whole mop silver so that I don't have to worry about it any more.

-G

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember. Grey beats "thinning" or "balding" any day.
Are you sure it was really "grey"?
warm regards,
dave

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Jezebel said...

Garrison and Dave have very good points. It could be a fluke grey hair. Don't stress on it though.

1:26 AM  
Blogger darling maggot said...

it's all downhill from here, kim.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home