Friday, March 11, 2005

In the fall I thought seriously about buying a car and more or less decided on a cabrio. In the end I decided not to because of the hassles with parking. The nearest garage is two blocks away and unattended at night and the nearest flat lot is over three, nearly as far as the Metro.

Maybe when I return from my trip I'll think about getting a car again and perhaps I'll be living some where else. But anyway here are the cars I was considering.

The Citroen C3 Pluriel was at the top of my price range



The Peugeot 206 CC very nice but more expensive stillPosted by Hello


The New Beetle cabriolet, nice but too big Posted by Hello


The Mini. A nicely equipped one is too expensive. But if they threw in the dog...Posted by Hello


Smart's have made me smile since I arrived in Paris. New they're inexpensive and there are lots of used ones about. This is probably what I'd get.Posted by Hello


The Ford Streetka turned my head at the auto show until I saw the price.Posted by Hello



This is a Twingo, similar to Dmitri's though his is a lemon yellow. While I'm not considering this, I've mention the car several times so I figured I'd show a picture and anyway I think it's cute. It's bigger inside then it looks. There is even enough room to...well you know.

Kim


6 Comments:

Blogger darling maggot said...

love the citroén and the smart. the twingo's charming and cute in the same way a pug is ugly but adorable. you should get the one that's most comfortable and pleasing on the inside cos that's where you'll spend most of your time with the car.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Uhm, have you noticed that you seem to have a preference for things that are topless?

Yeah, I would notice that. ;)

-G

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I did say I was interested in a cabrio. Dirty old man, but you know that :)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Polonius said...

Even in the non-topless variety, the mini cooper (S for me) is the most fun I've had behind the wheel. (But I'd agree that they tend to be on the pricey side)

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Jezebel said...

The smart...I think I have a pair of shoes that look like that. :P It's cute though. But I like the Streeka. It's very cute!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hmmmm. That bar does kind of make the Smart look like a sling back sneaker now that you mention it.

But it's still cute.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home