Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Insomnia’s back and I had been sleeping so well till the last couple of weeks. It will pass. Might as well do a little housekeeping and find a new picture of the moment.

HeroineGirl has a new blog Literally Speaking (its hard to believe that title was available, its so good). She wants to explore the writers of blogs as people and in her words:

“One of my goals for my new blog is explore the stories behind the storytellers…So to clarify, this is not just a gossip blog and it's not full of those intense interviews full of questions that you can't relate to. Some of my most favorite writers - simply have no idea how fabulous they are. I think this is a flaw in our writing infrastructure and hampers our creative process. As a journal writer, I appreciate the break from self-introspection but I have no other methods to reach out to the people I read. Well, no more. I'm taking the blogger by the horns.”

Darling Maggot has moved The Lithium Journals to a new home and the blog sports an edgy look. Is that a knife and blood??

Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger darling maggot said...

it's just a shard of broken glass. i'm such a klutz sometimes.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Insomnia is so frustrating. I do hope you were eventually able to get some rest!

-G

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

At least it was waking early 3:30 rather than not being able to fall asleep or sleeping a short while then waking. I can manage that for a few days.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jengenis said...

u should be thankfull...I can't sleep before 6am...

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try having some valerian tea or a melatonin tablet an hour before you want to go to bed. It willhelp you rest easy - they are both natural. They will not MAKE you tired but once you're asleep they help you. Neither makes you drowsy or groggy the next day. I swear by them and I suffer from insomnia. As does my father (inherited I guess). We both use melatonin and valerian now. Life savers.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home