Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Kim helped boost Paris’ retail economy and did damage to her bank account in the process. Nothing expensive, but a lot of stuff. My spring/summer wardrobe was tired and then all the winter sales… Anyway it was fun.

The fashions shows (women’s anyway) have come and gone and for the first time since moving to Paris I didn’t go to one presentation or party. With out Grace here I didn’t have that impetus and even when Elyse offered tickets I passed. Maybe in the fall.

Kim

4 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

You PASSED????

Are you sure you're feeling well???

-G

6:09 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah, I've over dosed on the rich & entitled and needed a break. Besides I worked last week

4:11 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed Solde, right? Cheers, VJ

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home