Thursday, April 14, 2005

It amazes me how the desert can be so hot during the day and feel nearly cold at night.

He waited on the patio out side the room, leaning against the railing, smoking a cigar still wearing his tuxedo. I stepped through the door in a sheer, floor length gown. The stone of the deck giving off the stored heat of the midday sun warmed my bare feet. The air was cool enough that my skin pimpled with goose flesh and my nipples hardened.

The night sky was clear and nearly moonless. Candles lit our space with stars flickering above with the lights of the city below. The evening began with a cocktail hour at the home where we are staying attended only by the guests, three couples, staying at the house. Later we went to dinner at a posh hotel attended by a number of politicians and local dignitaries hoping to attract investments by wealthy Europeans in attendance.

He had brought the gown with him from Paris and laid it on the bed before we left. I knew I was to don it upon our return. He motioned for me to remove it so I loosened the ties and let it fall to my feet. I stepped out of it and walked toward him. He took me in his arms and ran his hand down my back and over my ass. His hands were soft, those of a man who does not do physical labor but they are none the less strong.

I looked up at him, “Can I suck your cock?” I asked. I knew the answer this was part of our game. “If you like, he replied almost dismissively. I knelt down and removed his penis from his pants. He doesn’t know it, but I’m fulfilling one of my own little fetishes in servicing a man in a suit. It would be better if there were two of them, smoking their cigars and talking of mergers and acquisitions while I provided personal service.

I could feel his body begin to relax and his breathing began to be rhythmic. I awaited the rush of come, but he denied me. I knew what would happen next and sat back on my heels and looked up at him. It didn’t take long, a couple of strokes and the silky stream settled across my face.

This may be an interesting few days.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Interesting?

Girl, that may be the understatement of the week!

Enjoy!

-G

6:19 PM  
Blogger darling maggot said...

please feel free to share the next few interesting days with lavish detail. kthxbye!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I love how you tease us with tibits of your adventure and revealing to us your innermost desires. I hope your fetish of servicing two guys in their suits as they discuss M&A does materialize one day. Now you have our undivided attentions, tell us more! :) Have a good time!

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home