Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A small admission, I’m not very hip. I have good taste and judgment about what looks good but I have no ability to anticipate a trend. But I’ve been lucky and have had friends who bail me out. In high school it was Gail, in college Karen and now Elyse.

The minute she saw the cloths she knew just what to do with them, a coat, a long skirt and a dress to start with. The other two she needed to think about. She called a dress maker friend and we will visit her tomorrow.

E has her arrangements made for moving to the states she leaves Sunday, June 5. That means the going away party starts the prior Friday evening.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Don't be modest, Kim! You're good at a lot of things if you start naming them. Leave the fashion trend to the fashion designers as long as you look good in the clothes. And from what I remember in your posts, you have always turned more than a few heads with what you wear. So you are good! :) Are you going to be okay with E moving to the States? Keep us posted and take care!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

:) You're really going to miss her, aren't you?

-G

9:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yes, I'm going to miss Elyse, in the last year we have become good friends. But there is a silver lining. The family into which she is marrying is nearly as close to me as my own.

We'll keep in contact and we'll be part of each others lives.

K

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home