Sunday, June 26, 2005

Christine is headed home. We had a wonderful time, though it was obvious during the last couple of days that she was ready to go home. She and Amy are homebodies while Rach and I tend to be wanderers. Provence and the south of France were wonderful. I think we were in every fabric, yarn and thread shop from Aix, to Nice to Toulouse. She went home with another bag and I’ll be sending several packages.

The movers come Wednesday to pack my things and take them to storage. Friday Buster will take Dmitri and me east on our adventure. I hope it goes well.

It seems strange that I’ve only lived here a year, it seems much longer. When I moved in I never thought I’d regret moving since it’s so small and plain. It has nice light though.

****************************

Darling Maggot has decided to end his blog The Lithium Journals. Good luck Maggot and stay in touch.

Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger darling maggot said...

i will, kim. you know i've been a reader since day one. ;)

the year went by fast, didn't it?

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kim, We hope the trip goes smoothly, and we'll restrain ourselves from holding a pool on where the car/van might break down.
Cheers, 'VJ'

10:30 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

DM. Yes the time has gone by quickly. In a couple of months I'll have been a resident of Paris for two years.

VJ. Please don't even joke about Buster breaking down. He won't I just know it, I think.

Kim

10:13 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I think it's not the apartment that you will missed but the memory of what went on there. From following your blog, you had a lot of good times there! I miss the apartment too. :)

5:11 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

You're right Pete, it is the good times and the people who were there that I'll miss.

K

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home