Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A client gave me the contact information for an associate, Ted, in NY. The associate had heard of the client’s “girlfriend” and asked about me, as from what he had heard I was his type. The client took him to the website. He liked what he saw and asked for my information saying he would call me later in the summer when he came to Paris.

I needed to go to NY on personal business and with my brother and sister-in-law here and Amy and Rachel coming the 15th, the only date I could go was the 13th. Needless to say the fare was outrageous, and that got me thinking of Ted as a way to pay for it. So I called him. He was amenable to meeting, so we settled on a six-hour date. He resisted going through Marie and told me he’d just pay me cash. I thought about it for a moment and agreed.

On Monday I had the first flight to JFK from CDG that got me in late morning. My hotel was near Times Sq and the meeting a few blocks away. A quick stop at the hotel to freshen and change and I was off to my meeting. Back about five I had time for a nap, as I was to meet Ted at eight.

Ted lives in the upper west side in a building over looking the park. He has a penthouse on the corner with a patio and floor to ceiling windows. No sooner was I sitting with a glass of wine in my hand, when the doorbell rang and Ted announced an old college buddy was it town and he asked him to join us.

This of course was not what I agreed to and I reviewed my options while Ted let his buddy in. Jeff was a bigger guy tall, stocky and bordering on being over weight. Balding and a bit boisterous, he was the guy you’d peg as a salesman.

In the center of the room was a U-shaped sectional with a glass coffee table in the middle. On the table was my envelope. Jeff knew where the bar was, and helped himself to a drink. Then he took it and sat down across from me. Ted was making a call.

Jeff asked me if I was going to let him play. I told him I didn’t know. He laughed I smiled. “Is that your envelope?” He asked. I didn’t acknowledge the question. He shifted in his seat, reached into his pocket and took out a roll of bills and then dropped one after the other atop the envelope. He stopped dropping them when he reached about sixty percent of my fee. “You still have several bills in you hand.” I pointed out. He laughed and dropped them on the envelope. “Am I in?” “Your in.”

Another round of drinks was poured and they began bantering back and forth. Lines of coke were laid on the tabletop. I’m not a big coke fan, I did part of a line to be sociable and left the rest to them. I took an opportunity to put the money and the envelope in my purse. Ted came around behind me and began to rub my shoulders. I was wearing a sleeveless fuchsia dress with a plunging V-neck. He bent over and began to kiss my neck while his hand slipped down the front of my dress.

I unzipped it and Ted slipped it off my shoulders, I then stood and let it fall to the floor. I removed my bra and panties. Jeff had been sitting there watching so I went and straddled his lap and he began to kiss my breasts. I reached down between his legs he was flaccid. Hmm I thought, all this money and the tool fails.

I looked back at Ted who was watching intently a drink in his hand. I moved off Jeff and crawled on the couch over to Ted. As I kissed him my hand slid over his crotch, definitely hard. He loosened and unzipped his pants. I pulled out his penis and put it in my mouth giving it a couple of stroked before putting a condom on it. I sucked on it for a bit and then sat on it facing Jeff, who was finally hard his cock in his hand.

Ted was just short of coming when I got off him and went back to Jeff. It went on like this the remainder of the evening, me going back and forth between them. They didn’t have any interest in double penetration, which surprised me. Each was content to sit and watch having a drink and the occasional line.

Around midnight I needed to use the bathroom. When I returned the boys were passed out on the couch snoring up a storm. I waited a bit but it was obvious that they were out for the night so I cleaned up, got dressed and let myself out. It was nearly one when I stepped into the lobby. The doorman offered to get me a cab, but I felt like walking.

As I walked I realized I was having the same feelings that I would have in high school when I spent the night as some guys good time. At least now I extract a price. After a few blocks my feet began to hurt from my shoes and I realized it was nearly forty blocks to the hotel. In front of a building a cab stopped to let out some passengers, I took it.

In the morning I slept in a bit longer than usual. My flight wasn’t till about six so I arranged a spa appointment. Afterwards I returned to the company I had met with for a follow up.

Kim


15 Comments:

Anonymous NCTRNL said...

I have to admit, I got pretty tense reading that. I can't imagine the feeling when the other guy showed up. Were you nervous at all?

10:57 PM  
Blogger Nightfly said...

"When I returned the boys were passed out on the couch snoring up a storm."

Dude! What did you expect? You wore them out. I mean I'm worn out from just reading.

Good stuff. So glad I stumbled hereupon. Sorry...I say weird stuff like that. :)

Stop by sometime: www.nightscenes.blogspot.com

1:02 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I was thinking maybe you were busy with your brother and Amy/Rachel's visits; didn't know we were on the same continent for a period of time. :) When you mentioned Ted's unexpected friend showing up, I thought it might turn into an unpleasant experience; glad it didn't. Don't know if you are still bothered by the feeling of being someone's good time. It just goes with the nature of being an 'entertainer.' Hope your meeting went well and it will come to some form of fruition. Take care!

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Some Guy from Chicago said...

Hello! Like they say on radio call-in shows, "First time commenter, long time reader."

Anyway, this entry prompted me to stop lurking, mostly because it make me a bit nervous. Whenever the nose candy makes an appearance, that strikes me as a potential warning sign...but it sounds like you kept things under control on that front.

What really made me nervous was this: did you tell anyone where you were going or who you were going to be with that night? What if the friend turned out to be some sort of weirdo? Or worse yet, what if one of the guys turned out to be violent drunks, or sadistic bastards? If no one knew where you were, you could've been up shit creek without a paddle if things went sour

Fortunately it sounds like things turned out okay...but it seemed like a dangerous situation to me. Exhilirating, I'm sure, and damn exciting to read about...but quite dangerous.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Regular said...

Dangerous is the word here Easy! Watch Out!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remarkable. Such a contrast between the high life and my life. A gram two or three times a year is an indulgence. And, there are no quantifiable terms that I can conjure to compare and contrast for the sex.

Paris to NY for a "date" to cover expenses. And, I actually believe you are not making this shit up out of an overactive imgination.

Gulliable Iowa in the Hinterland.

Oh yeah, I know you would want to know the Boxer threw up in her cage this morning. Dogs are not a thing I would do again.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I unzipped it and Ted slipped it off my shoulders, I then stood and let it fall to the floor. I removed my bra and panties.

Seems to be a reoccurring theme, to let all the clothes "drop off". I don't "get it". Slow undressing must be a part of growing up in corn fields. Or, I have no idea of the proper "presentation".

Warm and sunny today. The Kid called at 9:30 PM and claimed she was staying overnight at Annie's house.

What as that joke song about adolescent grammer, "Me and Annie are going to the Mall." Memory fails me.

Iowa

1:51 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

It worked out. You're safe. I'll breathe now.

Of course, I'm curious as hell whether you heard from him the next day. Something in me wants to know he woke up and was concerned about where you might be.

Okay,you can stop laughing now. ;)

-G

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You're safe. I'll breathe now.

Something in me wants to know he woke up and was concerned about where you might be."

Garrison, ya' gotta stop being so compassionate, so 'concerned'.

Making a living, concerned don't make a dime. Hard hearted Hanny in Iowa.

Iowa

12:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Someone did know where I was and expected me to call at a prearranged time. And yes I was nervous; scared shitless is more like it. When Jeff showed up I felt that the possibility of my be raped went up significantly and that possibility was factored in to my consideration of whether to participate in the threesome

Chicago, the risk of meeting a weirdo, drunk or sadist comes with the job and more generally comes with being a woman. Most guys know they wouldn’t do anything awful to someone, though at times they do. When I agree to see a man, I know there is a chance that he could be violent. Even among my regulars perhaps only with four or five am I completely comfortable about my safety. For true perverts prostitutes are easy targets, we’ll meet with them at time and in a place of their convenience. It’s not a coincidence that prostitutes are frequently the victims of serial killers. Yes you try to mitigate the risk, but it is always there.

Ted was a referral from a trusted client; nothing about my interactions with him raised a concern until Jeff showed up. Jeff was gregarious and not threatening but he wanted to play, I don’t know how he would have reacted if I said no.

From the beginning this meeting was going to be about sex, not companionship or a girl friend experience. No going out for dinner and the theater. No affectionate undressing of each other, no foreplay. Ted wanted to hire a slut to fuck and suck him, and watch her play with toys. This business isn’t always about English country houses and trips to Monaco, occasionally it’s about narcissistic rich men who want their fantasies met.

Kim

3:44 PM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

The proper mix of scary threat and titillation. It's what makes your work so fascinating.

6:56 PM  
Blogger darling maggot said...

glad jeff turned out to be just obnoxious and nothing worse, kim. i have to admit i had mixed feelings about the situation, i.e., the nature of the encounter was hot, but the situation was uneasy with the inclusion of the unexpected variable.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, you got back-ups to check on yer condition.

And, why was I dumb enuff not to think you would be so wise regarding your physical safety.

Just call me Garrison Steele from now out into the fuure.

Minnesota,or Wisconsin or Oklahoma or Texas. Oh, no really, I will will tell the truth, North Dakota.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Clandestine Call Girl said...

Hey Kim:

You've got a good head on your shoulders. I am not surprised that you came out of this A-OK. Not at all.

Best,

Julie

7:19 PM  
Anonymous DTG xxoo said...

You tell 'em, Kim.

Thanks too for making the point about the constant danger. As we speak, police in Edmonton, Alberta, have started searching for a serial killer of prostitutes. He's been operating for years. I guess the police are learning a little too late, from the Robert Willie Pickton case in nearby Vancouver (27 girls, and as many again unaccounted for, all "disposed of" on his pig farm).

DTG xxoo
Pussy Talk

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home