Thursday, June 02, 2005

Elyse’s parents and siblings arrived today. I’ve decamped to Anne Marie’s so they can have the apartment. Tomorrow evening we’re having a bridal shower for her and Saturday Café Kim will open and continue into a major going away bash on Saturday night.

************************

As promised I've added the links of bloggers who have been kind enough to list Mercurial Girl at their sites, but hadn't requested that I link them. If other readers have linked to me please let me know

Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Cafe Kim's menu for the bash will be ....?

Not often, but I had pizza the past evening from a local. Bigtomatopizza.

Some would be "put off" by the 324 tattoos and 76 piercings, but they deliver the most delectable pizza. Local ingrediants. Thin crust. Grazinno sausage, large cut onions and peppers, feta cheese. Carried away.

Iowa

4:05 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It will be a buffet with a variety of easy to prepare dishes mostly built around eggs in various fashions, meats, fruits and salads. I expect to be too hung over for anything major.

K

5:44 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

looking forward to the post on the bridal shower. any plans for a bachelorette party? didn't know you have become quite a chef! :)

7:41 PM  
Anonymous ESSFingers said...

I've been reading you for many months now and love reading about your adventures.

Thanks for link. :)

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home