Sunday, June 05, 2005

Owwww, we took no prisoners last night. Paris may be suffering an alcohol shortage. This afternoon I went with E'’s family to see her off. Her poor mom is so despondent, she's convinced she will never see her daughter again. She keeps talking about how much it costs and how she and her husband don'’t have the money to travel to the US and the Mike and E are just a young couple starting out. Poor dear. What she'll learn when the get home is that E and Mike have arranged for them to go to the States for the bridal shower that Mike's mom is giving in September.

My all of you were busy making comments Thursday, Friday and over the weekend. My mailbox overflowed. Thanks for your participation and Pete thanks for the Philanthropy Friday reminder.

My brother and sister-in-law arrive Tuesday evening. I'm looking forward to their visit. After they leave, Rachel and Amy will be here and Christine will overlap with them. Then I need to pack and get my stuff in storage. Buster, that's the nick name I've christened Dmitri's camper with, leaves on our adventure 1, July.

I looked on my calendar and I do not have a client till I meet Gavin in NY for the US Open in September, feels weird.

The apartment seems so empty. I miss Elyse already.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Nothing 'til September? My, how WILL you spend your time? ;)

-G

9:29 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Gosh, I feel like I missed Elyse too and I don't even know her. My, my, you have a busy schedule ahead filled with visitors and adventure. Lets hope D's new engine for "Buster" will get you safely back. No clients till Sept? It does sound weird; might as well because you deserve the time off. :)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home