Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We found a small promontory overlooking the water. A flat rock wear we spread our towels. We had been there about an hour talking a little and eating the fruit we had brought. Dmitri laid back and shut his eyes and I cuddled into his arm. Playfully I brushed my fingers over his penis, he stiffened instantly. I glance around; there was no one within view.

I slid along his side and laid my head on his stomach and stroked him. I took him into my mouth. I wanted to prolong this as long as possible so I alternated sucking with kisses and licks. Finally he came filling my mouth with semen that I happily swallowed.

I looked up at him, he smiled at me; we were happy.

A couple of days driving, a day on the Adriatic and now poking across Slovenia, will cross into Hungary soon. Internet cafe's and wireless access surprisingly plentiful.

Kim

8 Comments:

Anonymous NCTRNL said...

So is this work or pleasure?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

:) Had a sane second and wanted to drop by and say hi. Do have a wonderful trip.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I miss your post Kim! Thank you for dropping in and giving us an update of your trip. I see you & D already have a good start! ;) He is lucky to have someone as playful and sexual as you on this trip. It will definitely be a lot of fun! Oh yeah!! :D Be safe and keep us posted!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous LisaofChicago said...

It sounds like you and Dmitri are having a particularly wonderful time. I hope your time gets even better.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you a wonderful adventure though it seems you've already crossed that threshold ;)

Chloe

3:37 PM  
Blogger W. S. Cross said...

Busman's holiday?

5:41 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

We are having a nice time. Thank you all.

Kim

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are having TOO much of a good time

Hinterland Hermit

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home