Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thank all of you for your thoughts they are greatly appreciated. In reading your condolences and re-reading my post I realized that it might not have been clear that Wednesday was the second anniversary of my mother’s death.

****************************

Tomorrow we leave for home; we expect to be back on the 16th or 17th. Our path will take us through the Baltic countries and we intend to take our time traveling through Poland. It is hard to believe are trip is ending but we are both looking forward to being in Paris.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah know, I should have recalled that, but I'm dizzy sometimes with the details. Glad Buster is holding up (they really can fix old stuff over there well), and that you're heading for better roads.

Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

7:46 AM  
Blogger me said...

My sincere condolences Kim...

11:54 AM  
Blogger me said...

my condolences Kim...

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home