Sunday, August 21, 2005

A weekend spent reconnecting with friends and cradling baby Agnes in my arms. Carole and Tomas are proud, but some what tired parents, as Agnes who sleeps like an angel during the day likes to party all night.

If pregnancy is the reason for my weight gain it will be unplanned I assure you. I retired the fantasy of having a baby to the dusty recesses of my mind for a while longer. But a good point has been raised and I will monitor and test as appropriate. We’ll see if my period comes late next week.

This evening I’m going to laze around the apartment and catch up on my blog reading and update my sidebar.

To that end let me introduce Mim Redbeard who describes her blog as being about her “…life as A Professional/lifestyle Mistress into the more sadistic side of BDSM while living in the heartland of America.” Ok you naughty boys and girls in need of discipline

Jehanne d'Abantonne and I have been exchanging emails for a couple of months. I found her comments and questions about the life of a paid companion thought provoking. Finally I asked if she had a blog, as I felt she had much to add, and she does. Though I wish she would post more often.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mim RedBeard said...

Thanks so much for the link Kim and the introduction. trust Me when I say sometimes being a dominatrix here in the Ozarks is a lot harder then one would think. I am glad you are back home and that your trip ended on a fairly good note. Fingers crossed that the weight gain isn't associated with anything more then travel, stress, etc. and that now back on familiar stopmping grounds your body will even out and play nice.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Mim, More than happy to add your link.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I, too, hope your weight gain is due to stress or an irregular diet from your trip but not to a pregnancy. From reading your blog, I know you and D does it unprotected but you are either on the pill or have him finish outside of you, no? Best wishes to the outcome of this weight gain and your business venture. :)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home