Thursday, September 01, 2005

A decision has been made on my business coach I’ve decided to retain the man I wrote about last week. I the end I decided based on my level of comfort with him. We discussed my concern regarding the hourly fee he had quoted me and settled on my having him on a retainer that would allow me unlimited utilization of his advise. I guess I now have a kept businessman.

Peter linked me to a mock up of the company website, the graphics and colors. I liked it but we decided on a few changes, I need to finish the content so I can get it to the translators.

Friday evening I’m flying to the Midwest for the shower for Elyse and Mike and then visits to my grandparents before going to NYC.

BTW. my period came this morning.

Kim

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One (or is it two) less worry(ies). Sounds like things are moving forward

3:04 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Glad to see your business venture is coming along and wish you great success with it. I'm excited you will be in the same continent again with some of us. Welcome back to the good old USA! :) Happy to hear about your period!(I guess that sounded weird) That only means the weights you gained are babyfat and you'll need to work it off somehow! Happy Labor Day and have a great trip!

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pete a nice Labor Day weekend to you also.

K

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me I thought it was pretty funny that you now have a kept man in your employ, something you always studiously avoided. Have a nice trip back to the 'States. Maybe by then they'll be getting fresh water to those poor souls in New Orleans, but by then most of them will truly just souls. It's amazing to watch such a failure of administration and the rescue attempts. Very tragic. Thousands will no doubt die from it, most needlessly too.

Do look to the family for some advice on a business venture, I'm sure they'd be of some help, particularly the Grand-Pere. Hope the shower goes well.

Cheers, 'VJ'

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

VJ, my Grandfathers have been an irreplaceable source of advice and direction. It was they who suggested a coach, someone who was familiar with with the mores of French and European business culture.

For my Grandfathers Europe was primarily a place to vacation rather than do business.

K

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home