Friday, September 23, 2005

Elyse’s mom showed up early this morning with E’s sister in tow. There was far too much anxiety in the air so I suggested that maybe it would be best if they left. Sister took the hint and dragged her mom off. Later E and I went to have our hair and nails done, well at least E had her hair done. Not much Gregory can do with four centimeters of hair.

E’s resting and I’ve been fielding the last minute calls from whom ever. There are no problems but people are reporting in and every time the phone rang she flinched. I have her phone and I’ve set it on vibrate. We’ll leave about two for the hotel where we’ll dress; a friend is coming to do the make-up of the wedding party.

The wedding is at six at a private home with the reception after for seventy guests. Wednesday evening she modeled her dress for Anne Marie and me. The dress is beautiful and she’s a lovely bride. The weather seems to be cooperating. This will be a memorable wedding.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Stupid annoying spammer ruining this quiet wedding post! Bleh!

Are you E's maid of honor, Kim? How do you look in the bride's maid dress? What color is it? I'm sure it will be an elegant and lovely wedding. Will D be attending? Take care! :)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like weddins after the formal ceremony. I don't mind gettin gussied up for the church as long as there is free booze and food afterwards.

So what is happening after the religious ceremony. Details, dear, details would delight us voyeurs.
Iowa

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home