Monday, September 26, 2005

A small update on Kim & Co. I’m pleased. I spend most of my time networking like crazy and then following up with the people I meet. I’ve had several appointments and a few of those have lead to presenting proposals, but most exciting as that I’ve received a verbal commitment on one and I’m awaiting the contract. In addition a couple of marketing gigs have popped up from people I’ve worked for.

******************

My cookware and kitchen knives were delivered this afternoon. These were my haul from shopping on Saturday. The stuff I had was accumulated kind of haphazard. Some was hand me downs others thrift shop purchases and my knives were cheap and considering how much I enjoy cooking I wanted good quality tools.

I also have made a couple of other changes. I complained about the kitchen here, its small with little counter space and an oven that frankly is only good for reheating. To deal with the oven I found a used commercial grade, countertop convection oven and since that will take up most of the space I’m having a cutting board/storage cart made to serve as a preparation surface

Kim

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Thanks for filling us in on the wedding, receptions and the bride/bridesmaid gowns. It's good that everyone enjoyed themselves. Congrats on landing a contract in your new business venture and some gigs in the marketing front. Looks like things are going well! :) Take care of those new knives. I wonder if any of us would ever have a chance to enjoy your culinary talent! :P

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home