Monday, October 17, 2005

When Jacques called he was asking if I was available to accompany him to St Tropez where he has a house for the weekend. Could I be ready early; we were driving down. “Driving?” I asked, Jacques always flew to the house. “I just got a new car.” He replied.

At six the phone rang, the doorman calling to say Jacques was waiting. I was ready so I grabbed my bag and headed for the elevator. When the elevator door opened to the lobby the doorman was there to take my bag.

NOTE to SELF: When it is time to return this apartment to its owner, find a building with a real doorman and not just a security guard. Having someone who actually opens the doors and helps you with your bags is wonderful.

My, the car was red, and swoopy. The hood was up I thought there was a problem but my bag was placed there. I kind of fell into the seat and doubt I could have gotten in wearing a skirt without providing a show. Jacques got in and asked if I was ready. I nodded while looking around. The engine started, it was behind us. “What is this?” I asked. “A Ferrari,” he replied. Even Kim knows what a Ferrari is. Thinking of the race cars I saw in Monaco I asked if they were all red. No, but many of them are, was his reply.

We made a few stops along the way and the car never failed to empty cafés of all young at heart men. My favorite was stopping in front of a primary school during recess and all the boys rushing to the fence and asking how fast and for Jacques to race the engine, he obliged and they cheered.

I’m the girl who was a couple of points from losing my license due to speeding tickets in college, but riding with someone who is going fast, over 200 KPH in the rain on country roads is, well unsettling. But we made it in one piece and the trip did nothing to stem his ardor for a woman’s favors. Horny boy.

Kim

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to dimitri, you haven't mentioned him in two months ?
from sydney, australia
xx

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Dmitri has chosen to pursue other options.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...is, well unsettling. But we made it in one piece ..."

My brother drove to Red Lake, Ontario on the Trans Canadian highway in driving rain. And, he driving with one hand. Swatting mosquitos with his hat in his left hand or talking on the radio to his buddies ahead of us. All the while huge lumber trucks passed spraying water all over our car.

My two nephews and I would remind him several times that the weather and the road deserved two handed driving, but no. We did arrive safely.
Iowa

1:22 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I always like your adventures with Jacques; now I'm reminded why! :) Silly Kim, guys might like fast cars but it is nothing compared to the feelings of a lovely woman. Thanks for sharing it with us. Take care!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

BTW, sorry to hear about D pursuing other options. :( I thought something might be brewing because you haven't mentioned about him since the trip. Hope it was a mutual and an amicable parting. Take care!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home