Friday, December 23, 2005



I was looking at the weather for the next week or so, it was no surprise that rain or snow is in the forecast for each day through the first, as it has been in the forecast most days since early November.

With Dad and Juliette's move, we decided to defer the family holiday gathering till summer. I'm spending Christmas eve with them and Juliette's family and then traveling to visit my grandparents. New Years will be in Miami where I'm meeting Amy.

I'm looking forward to some sun.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous Frankenstein said...

That's a lovely photograph.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Garrison Steelle said...

Where ever you celebrate, I do hope you have a most wonderful holiday.

-G

9:21 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and your family, Kim! I'm happy to hear you will be in the states for the New Year even though the opposite side from where I'm. :D Wish you the best!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home