Monday, January 02, 2006

I have been remiss in updating my sidebar. elBow has moved The Journal of the Dull Hypothesis and Izzy has abandoned Sarong Party Girl for Miss Izzy. Also I found two more dear hearts who have added Mercurial Girl to their side bars and I'll reciprocate and add True Confessions of the Other Woman and That Saucy Bastard.

Sorry Pete but it's time to replace Greta. Perhaps I'll post another Greta pic in the future.
show girl

Also I've updated my profile statement. I realize that we're never entirely grown up, but at some point we reach a tipping point and we are adults. So rather than be an ex-pat becoming an adult in Paris, I'm now a and ex-pat living my life in Paris.

Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

A happy New Year to you Kim! Hope Florida was good to you! I'm sorry you have to replace Greta too but this new pic is artsy and sexy! Not a bad choice! Great taste you have, woman! ;) Were you the girl against the wall? :P j/k Take care!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pete you keep hoping for a picture of me. But I'd guess that picture was from the 50's behind a burlesque theater. But no idea where.

I do like it though.

K

12:32 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I have no illusion of you ever posting your pic because I respect your privacy. I do like to imagine you being the figure in those artsy/sexy pics though. I would like to see a pic of the pugs, your cape, and maybe even your cute little car some day. :)

10:05 PM  
Anonymous tsb said...

Hi Kim,

Happy new year!

Thanks for the shout out.

Hope to see you continue blogging all though this year.

cheers,
thatsaucybastard

12:47 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

The photo really looks like it comes from Weegee or one of his contemporaries. Always very carefully crafted and just a little bit naughty. Of course for nighttime shots from the 50's I've always preferred O. Winston Link. Fantastic shots, but not any T&A or even any legs in it. Just coal mining towns in VA & WVA. Cheers, 'VJ'

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home