Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I have date on Friday, not a pay date, but a suitor. I first met him a couple of months ago when I was with a client and then again last month at a business event. We exchanged cards and he mentioned getting together. I demurred, with the holidays I was busy… I’d forgotten him and then he called this morning, an opening of a friend’s work and dinner later. I wanted to say no; I’m not ready, but I need to start somewhere.

This is actually my second step in returning to circulation; in the last month I’ve trolled the lez bars searching for a perfect set of pillowy lips and curves to curl up with. And I’ve had some success but that is about sex, this is... a date.

Kim

7 Comments:

Blogger NCTRNL said...

Well that sure got naughty at the end...

9:14 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Don't think of it as a date but just an outing with a new friend. It may develop into something more but it may not. I'm glad you are taking a step forward in the relationship front. Naughty, naughty about the lez bars, tell me more. :P Now you got my attention! :) Have a good week!

10:00 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Geez, this means that you have at least twice as many chances as most of the rest of us in getting lucky any given night. Could get supremely complicated in some select clubs however. You could be playing both sides of the room! Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

8:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

All you straight guys think that. But you forget that along with that comes twice the rejection.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

You take a chance whether the balls are black or red, but if you're betting both, your number should come up more often. Now rejection is painful in any scenario, there's no escaping that fact. But 'trolling the [Paris] lez bar searching for a perfect set of pillowy lips and curves to curl up with', I'm betting that might make it into the newest Bond movie, right? Is'nt this just one of every red blooded guys fantasy? It's a tought. Cheers, 'VJ'

8:11 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hmmmm I have this image of Bond, the crowd parting before him, spies a tall, slender blond. He approaches her and they leave. The blond is Ru Paul in James is in for a surprise.

K

12:56 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

They compare contracts, and RuPaul convinces the new Bond boy that not only does he like some 'rough trade', he's been screwed royally by his manager. Later on in the week said manager is met at his door by a very large black man who proceeds to plant a size 14 shoe on his ass. It was the beginning of a wonderful relationship all around. Cheers, 'VJ'

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home