Monday, February 20, 2006

Friday noon the doorman called, Peter was in the lobby. I had returned from Turin less than an hour before and he was hours early. Homicidal PMS left me in the wasteland between screaming and tears. After a pause I asked that he be sent up. I guess the look on my face scared him when I opened the door as he came in apologizing for being early and that he knew I was busy so could he just drop his bag. He’d come back later. And with that he was gone.

Now for my afternoon, first a good cry. No reason in particular, just a few minutes of tears that left me a little relaxed. Next a soak in a hot tub to continue my relaxation regime, Peter didn’t know it but he was going to recruited for a massage. Checked and returned email and followed up on a few things.

He returned about six-thirty and we went to dinner. Peter is easy to be with. I wish we lived closer.

Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger el Bow said...

"easy to be with"

that counts for something, doesn't it? Something about a quietness and a calm.

I like that image.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

How was Turin? Was Kim&Co successful in Turin as well? A "good cry" for relaxation? Does that really work? Now the hot tub and massage I can understand but crying to relax? Hmm... Got to think about that... Was Peter a good masseur?

3:17 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

EB - Yes it does.

Pete - Turin was fine Kim did K&Co work in Turin, but I didn't have any projects (except entertaining Jacques)

Tears can have an amazing ability to wash away tension.

Pete-massage :)

5:11 AM  
Anonymous VJ said...

That Pete sounds like a smart man. And someone with good hands is always a plus. But if he lived any closer you'd be part of their circus dramas. That's draining too. Lots of tears before bedtime then I'd bet. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

8:24 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

VJ, I'm ignoring the circus. In fact I am in complete denial. And then I wake in the middle of the night and their they are Erika's lovers my new extended family.

Please let me ignore it a while longer I'm really enjoying Peter.

K

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home