Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Late word in from Chicago, Rach and Amy are going to give it ago again. And Amy's younger brother is happy, he gets his love nest back.

********************************

Ted called, "Can you come to Detroit?" "When?" "Tomorrow, this weekend." "What's in Detroit?"

"The Superbowl." "No, I can't I have plans."

A plaintive plea .
"Please?"

"Sorry"

Silence for several seconds.
"Can you meet me in London?"

"Probably if you tell me when."


"Um, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you." Click.

Another poster child for the inheritance tax

Kim

4 Comments:

Blogger NCTRNL said...

You turned down a trip to the Super Bowl? Crazy...

4:47 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

Hurray to Rach and Amy!!! Hopefully, Rach will treasure this second chance and they'll make it work. Does that mean they won't fight for Kim's affection anymore?! :( Please give them my best. Hehe... :)

Ted is a funny character. Too bad you have plans and can't make it to Detroit for the Superbowl. I'm sure you have something more important! ;) take care!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

I 2nd Pete's comments on Rach & Amy. And the Superbowl is severely over rated as an intimate experience. Both before, during & after. The crush of the crowds. The larger louts state side. The cops & all the security pass throughs. It's quite a hectic experience. Even our KY Derby is getting pretty passe.

I quite agree on the inheritance tax too. Not a one of them in a 1000 that's truly worthy or intelligent enough to spend it all wisely or well. He'll just go down market and go for quantity over quality. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

9:53 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

"He'll just go down market and go for quantity over quality."

Careful VJ

Kim

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home