Monday, February 06, 2006

Peter insisted on meeting me at the airport. When I arrived at the agreed upon spot he was strolling along pushing a stroller. It seems Erica asked if he could take little Peter at the last moment so she could go off with a lover for the weekend. Peter desiring to spend as much time with his son as possible jumped at the chance. (This of course is putting the best spin on it. It could also be said that Erica jerks him around.)

Our plans changed. Saturday’s activities became toddler centric and Saturday evening I made dinner rather than our going out. Dancing and bar hopping was replaced by shnogging on the couch :) while we watched Hitchcock's North by Northwest. Overall it couldn’t have been a better weekend.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger el Bow said...

Give me making out on the settee any night.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

so the romance begins... I hope it will work out... :) but you can give us a bit more details... :D cherish the moment! I don't like the fact that Peter lets Erica "jerks" him around just so she can go off with a lover without little Peter though...

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home