Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dad called, he asked about the pugs…

They’re having a good time and will be traveling to Machu Picchu tomorrow. He reported that Grampy tires more quickly and is not quite as sharp as he’s been. There doesn’t seem to be anything-wrong just age. I’ve noticed that he does not participate in our business discussions as fully.

*************************

A beautiful day today and a reason why I love Paris.

*************************

In several recent posts The Call Girl Next Door has been ruminating about the stress of a double life.

****************************

I have a date tonight for which my only compensation will be dinner and his company. My, what a novel activity. We met in the departure lounge at CDG when I traveled to NY a couple of weeks ago. We exchanged cards just prior to boarding. I didn’t see him after that as I went to first class (thank you Jacques) and he was in steerage. He’s attractive and interesting but I need to admit he works for a company that I have been trying to penetrate. This will be the second, third if you count lunch date we’ve had. Unlike the fellow I dated in February this time I’m trying and succeeding in having a good time and enjoying his company.

****************************

I’m moving May 25.

*************************

Compartments has been nice enough to add me to her sidebar and I’d like to return the favor. Stop over and see what she has to say. Also if any readers have added Mercurial Girl to their sidebars please let me know so I can return the favor.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Leela Lamore said...

*smile* timidly raises hand.... errrrm I added you a few weeks ago but you don’t have to return the favor unless you enjoy visiting me.... honestly it wont hurt my feelings.


Good luck darling with your date, sounds interesting!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I hope your dad miss you more than the pugs although I know the pugs are cute. :D Didn't know Grampy went with your dad to vacation. Hope they are having a good time. Have fun at your civi date. :)

7:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Pete: Dad stopped to see him and spend a couple of days at my Aunt's. Gramps is too frail to travel.

K

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home