Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Prior to my being on retainer with Charles I saw him every six weeks or so I really enjoyed our time together. He’s attractive and refined and has a knack for finding interesting places to go and he never failed to bring me to at least a couple of pillow biting, sheet thrashing orgasms. But perhaps familiarity does breed contempt or at least it washes the veneer away and allows a clearer view into a person’s soul. And within the soul of Charles is a misogynist.

He covers it well but now that I see him four to five times a month he drops the veil. Being with a client I genuinely like this job is easy a pay date is like any other date, but when that connection isn’t there I need to work doubly hard to maintain my veneer. Not that Charles cares, phony affection is as good as real to him and my orgasms continue to be real for he is a talented lover.

When Christine was dancing and I lived in the states, I’d stop by the club occasionally to see her and hang out. When I was recognized other dancers would stop and sit a bit, perhaps it was slow or near the end of their shift and they’d had a good night or the mojo wasn’t working and they knew it was a lousy night. Each girl had a rotation, on stage then working the room doing table dances. The stage and table dances are hooks to find guys to pony up the larger dollars in the semi secluded couch dance area or better in the champagne room. Watching the girls in the main room they were smiling and flirty as they led the boys to the cash extraction areas but the faces of the girls as they left money in hand was more revealing.

****************************

A couple of shy people have stepped forward to be recognized letting me know that the have linked Mercurial Girl on their sites. So please stop and visit Leela LaMore and Gillette at Ex-Courtesan in Transition (Again).

Kim

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something you said in an earlier post has been rumbling around in my head: that you don't want a guy who can accept what you do now. I wish you'd post more about that.

Your experience with Charles is common. You get to know someone and find you preferred knowing less. Works in straight life and from the client side too.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

I really surprised you've not run into more misogynists by now. They're fairly common. But perhaps you've been well screening them out. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Anon: Difficult to express the thoughts and feeling around that in writing, but I can try.

VJ: I've come across several misogynists but it is one thing to see them twice a year and another to see the same one several times a month.

K

1:19 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

It's not a very pleasant scene Kim, I'd try to manage it as best you can, but long term it can be as draining as any bad marriage. IMHO. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

When out of sight Charles is out of mind. Compartmentalization is a wonderful skill for a whore, not only the ability to separate your true self from the work but to separate the clients.

K

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home