Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Tuesday afternoon I was paying some Kim & Co bills and figuring out if there was enough money left to pay me, and there is, when the phone rang. It was Jacques inquiring as to my availability for the evening. “What do you have in mind?” I asked thinking about Oum El Banine in the sixteenth, as North African sounded good. “I thought we could stay at the house and by the way would you mind cooking us dinner?”

“Huh? You call your favorite harlot to make you dinner? Did you finally drive Camtu off?” Camtu is his housekeeper, cook and life organizer. “She’s on vacation for a month, visiting her family; she’s been gone two weeks and I’m tired of restaurants. Besides you’re a great cook.” “Flattery will get you somewhere,” I replied as a snort from behind the couch reminded me of a problem. “Um a problem, I’m babysitting the pugs.” “Bring them along,” he said.

Cooking meant shopping and that would allow flirting with the cute boy (emphasis on boy as he’s maybe eighteen) at the grocers, he embarrasses so easily. By six the pugs and the groceries were loaded in Waldo and off we went.

*******************************

Today I fucked Charles over lunch. Later on the Metro I considered what would be different if my arrangement was with Jacques rather than Charles. First I would likely be enjoying the relationship rather than tolerating it and I might let myself fall in love with Jacques.

It wouldn’t be hard as I’m already a little in love with him and I’m pretty sure that he thinks of me more of me than just a whore. I believe that he would support me, but I would always be the girl that uses the back stairs. The mistress kept at an apartment and not a partner or wife living in the house. I’m not ready to settle for that, as I know that is not what I want.

Kim

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I reckon keep him as it is - you cross the line into permanent woman on the side - and you may lose the control you have now. Bravo for knowing what you want - stick to your guns!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

You definitely have a special relationship with Jacques for him to call you over to fix him dinner. :D Have you re-arrange your retainer arrangement with Charles because it seems like he is seeing you more and benefiting from the initial arrangement without compensating you more?! Just nosey.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I have tried changing the terms, but like any other renegotiation Charles has conditions and his are unacceptable.

K

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home