Monday, June 12, 2006

The weather has been absolutely wonderful for the last few days. Good enough to forget the months of rain that we have had. Everything is so green and lush overlayed with a rainbow of blooms.

Gavin arrived Thursday night for our weekend of tennis and sex. He had a request that troubled me; he asked that I find another girl to join us Saturday evening. It was not the threesome that is of issue; I’m concerned that he is becoming bored with me as a companion. This was the third French Open that we’ve spent together, not to mention the numerous other trips and event that I have accompanied him on. I understand that without the glue of a relationship that men get restless and begin to look around so I should not be surprised if he chooses to move on.

The woman I chose to join us pleased him, an opposite of sorts to me, a Brazilian, tall, with magnificent breasts, long wavy black hair and dark skin. I brought along a suitcase of toys and props with which to entertain him and we did.

But I'm no closer to knowing if he's drifting.

Dad and Juliette return home tomorrow.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous vibrator said...

It must be difficult waiting around the phone sometimes. Hopefully, you have a good vibrator to keep you company. ;-)

10:44 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I can see your concern because Gavin has been such a good client. But is there anything you can do or change to keep his interest? Was the Brazilian some one from the old agency? Enjoy the good weather.

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

The girl is not from the agency, but I met her through one of the ex Marie girls.

K

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home