Wednesday, October 18, 2006

During the auto show I realized that Kim & Company has had our first anniversary. Looking back at this year I’ve very pleased. A year ago if you told me that by this time we’d have a steady stream of small projects and one major, bill paying account that will be a steady source of revenue I would have been very doubtful. So it seemed like the right time to have a party.

Rather than my friends I decided that I wanted to include the people who have been integral to our success, Mimi, of course, my core group of contractors and my business coach. I arranged dinner and drinks for eight at the bistro of an acquaintance for last evening. We had a good time starting the evening with a champagne toast to the past year and finishing it with one for next year.

Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger desert diamond said...

Happy anniversary!
May there be as many more as you would like.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Congrats Kim! Being a business owner is the toughest job you'll ever love, besides parenting that is. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home