Friday, October 13, 2006

I guess my clients feel that with Kim & Co, their image is in good hands as all the muckity-mucks have gone back to the states leaving only a product manager and the European sales manager to represent the corporate interest. Before they left we signed the 2007 agreement, which covers fourteen months and begins this November. This agreement is different than any other that I've been involved with since we will be on retainer and there will be services that will be billed separately. My business advisor had a couple of changes he felt needed to be included and my attorney made changes so that the document would be consistent with French and EU laws. In the end everyone was happy.

The product manager is a stitch and she has me laughing all the time. A Texas good ole girl, with a big smile, big breasts and hair to match. Her coming to Paris is a reward for her efforts in addition to the expertise she brings. One evening I took her to dinner at a favorite restaurant. Our table had a view of the Eiffel Tower and as she gazed out at it she said, “Damn Kim, I can’t believe I’m in Paris…and I didn’t even blow anyone to get here.” I nearly spit out my wine.


Kim

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Cal said...

should we bring out the champagne to celebrate? even though Kim&Co is only on retainer but is this the contract you're hoping? the product manager lady does sound like a riot. Her statement totally got me cracking... I guess she would do whatever she needs to get things done! :D I like her spirit/attitude; not to mention probably her big breasts too! :P Glad you enjoy her company. :)

8:31 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

All good things. And just thinking of French w/ a TX accent is amusing too. Cheers & continued Good Luck! 'VJ'

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home