Wednesday, November 22, 2006

When you need an ego boost visit your grandparents. I wish I could stay for a few more days I’m enjoying being with them so. The weather today wasn’t conducive to golf so we didn’t play. But Granddad took me to his club for lunch and I got a chance to meet his crony’s.

I’m nervous and excited about going to Indianapolis. It will go well, I’m sure. I just hoped Raymond followed my instructions so we’ll have what we need to make dinner Thursday. I keep having this reoccurring nightmare that he didn’t buy the turkey or it will still be frozen.

Happy Thanksgiving all.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous NCTRNL said...

Hope you have a great holiday!

5:12 AM  
Blogger niadarkandlovely said...

Kim,

Treasure your time with your grandparents. I do not have any, and wish I spent more time with them when they were alive.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

Yes, that was the thought I had about the grandparents. Especially if they're from NJ too. Good solid folks. I hope you enjoy the trip and paint Indy whatever colors you can muster.
Wishing you all a Healthful & Peaceful Thanksgiving, with as much of the family as you can afford, stand or care for. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home