Thursday, March 08, 2007


It’s March and I’m in Geneva so that means its auto show time. Last week I was here with my contractor getting things set up. He stayed the weekend and managed the clients who began arriving Saturday. I returned early Monday from London and the first person I met was the new meetings and events manager who started last month. I was assured that her responsibilities were limited to North America, at least until my contract runs out. I’ve already accepted that this client is going away for reasons that I have no control over. In December when I determined the marketing VP’s attitude regarding outsourcing I felt it was a crisis, but over the last couple of months I’ve realized that it only means that Kim & Co will grow somewhat slower in 2008 than I had hoped.

Poor Raymond I abandoned him in London with nothing but a map and a list of things to do. He’s coming to Geneva for the weekend and we hope that we can fit a little sight seeing in between my responsibilities.

Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, did I tell you that I like Wags. Sometimes I stop by your blog to give him a treat and to play with him.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous VJ said...

I can just picture R in London. 'A kiss on the cheek and she was gone...' But I imagine time will tell if he can manage to get along in The City. I'd get him a subscription to the FT (FT.com) and/or The Independent. Best papers around. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home