Monday, May 07, 2007






Introducing President Sarkozy…


Paris Hilton going to JAIL! If anyone comes across pictures of Ms. Hilton in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash, please link me to them.

One news report mentioned that she was being denied the option of paying to upgrade her cell, which confused me till R explained that in some jurisdictions the prisoner could receive a posher cell if they pay for it. Is that like staying at the Hilton, I asked him? Sorry.

I’ve added a couple of links from the city of neon lights, yes Sin City itself, Las Vegas. So go check out Las Vegas Courtesan and While Las Vegas Sleeps.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

We're all hoping that Sarkozy won't be as bad as expected. But time will tell I guess. France seemingly was not ready for a competent woman. I'm not sure we are either. Paris will do fine. The jail time will give her renewed 'street cred', and I predict she'll be in there for a little more than a week. We've got real criminals to attend to. They need the space. Really. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

8:02 AM  
Blogger IVY said...

I really am curious what it will be like for her in jail. She will get a lot of attention in there no matter what.. negative and positive attention obviously.

8:15 PM  
Blogger IVY said...

(I meant from other people in there, not the media)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home