Friday, June 22, 2007

He’s married of course and as I sat across from him at our second meeting I remembered why I swore off married men, all of the deficiencies with none of the benefits. As we talked I thought, Kim this is a waste of your time.

The waiter placed my lunch in front of me and as I ate he talked. As he did I began to think of Gavin and Jacques, comparing him to them, and it wasn’t favorable. For all their millions they have an honesty about themselves that this man lacked. When the waiter took my plate I excused myself, rather than going to the ladies I headed for the taxi stand.

Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous VJ said...

A better move Kim, and if compares poorly to Jacques, geez he must have been dim in all the wrong places. Thanks for the updates. Cheers & Good luck as always, 'VJ'

7:33 AM  
Blogger Gillette said...

Miss Kimmie's been busy. Great move for someone with an ego. But is that the end of the story? (she asks with bated breath)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Phantom Man said...

Kim, you have been around, so you already know what I am about to say. If you are looking for love and commmitment, a married man is not the right place to look. But a married man can offer pleasure, variety, fun, and perhaps even financial rewards. "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely actors." We all enjoy acting a different role from the one we play in "real life". If you expect a married man to play a happy but limited role, you can be happy with him. If you are looking for someone to play a different role, a married man is not the right actor. I hope you will find people to play roles that make you happy in the role you want to play, but I suspect you want to play different roles, which may require different leading men. P.S. I still think you are wonderful.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I applaud you for walking out and not looking back. Hope you don't have any business dealing with him that might hurt you in the future. (I miss stories of Jacques and Gavin; I thought of you and Gavin while watching Wimbledon)

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home