Monday, August 20, 2007

The weather forecast is for a few days of rain, so that takes the sting out of having to be in Paris and working for a few days.

Shortly after posting on Friday, Buster puttered up the street and stopped in front of the cottage, Nathalie and I went out onto the porch to greet Carole and Tomas, as we did the door slid open and Princess Agnes jumped out and ran toward us crying Aunties.

I was happy to see Carole; of my friends she wasn’t, at first, the closest but over time we have become good friends. Partly it was because of her children, but mostly it was because Tomas and Dmitri were becoming friends so we did stuff together.

An email came from Raymond to let me know that he has sent a couple of boxes of things I left in London. He went on to say that he decided to stay till September since his new job doesn’t start till mid-September and that a couple of his friends came to visit. I can imagine that he sent an email out, “HEY, THE BITCH WENT BACK TO PARIS. PARTY AT MY PLACE. SHE PAID THE RENT TILL SEPTEMBER. Ass hole.

Kim

3 Comments:

Anonymous An interested friend said...

Please keep your head up and maintain your personal standards. We all undertsand the need to vent at times, but sometimes it is worth not commiting it to print/text.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

I know you're still angry/upset about the relationship but I'm sure Raymond wouldn't think or say anything like that. I have faith in the men you chose are quality guys and they wouldn't stood so low. But if ex-bf bashing is what you need, go ahead, we're listening. :) Good to see Buster is well oiled and running well in Tomas' hands.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous VJ said...

I don't know who that 'interested friend' is, but your comment was fairly mild. More amazingly, were you actually paying this boy's rent?! Geez that kid's an idiot, right? Enjoy the coast. Cheers & Good Luck! 'VJ'

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home