Monday, November 12, 2007





Damien Saez

Sigh.

Except for those related to Kim & Co, I’ve shut down all my social networking profiles. Facebook, Myspace, and others, all gone and good riddance. And IM all the lists are gone except my closest friends and of course Kim & Co clients list. If someone needs to reach me they can use email.


For a second I thought of dumping the blogs, but I enjoy them too much, I find them relaxing. Now I have more time for myself.

A friend is blogging again, undercover for a while but now telling her friends. Welcome Debauchette.

Las Vegas Courtesan has moved to a new domain http://www.thelasvegascourtesan.com/ and she has teasing pictures on her website. Update your links and guys if you’re headed for Sin City and you need a guide, I’m sure Vegas can help you out.

When someone is a reader of Mercurial Girl and also a blogger, I’d like to know so I can add their blog to my sidebar. It was a pleasant surprise when I stopped by to see Nia and found out that Mercurial Girl is among the favorites of the blogger Chevalier.

Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger Lovely Victoria said...

Kim,

I'm glad that you decided not to get rid of this blog. It's fun to share, isn't it?

1:22 AM  
Blogger Pete from Cal said...

thanks for sparing the blog otherwise what am I going to read during work? actually doing work, don't think so. :P

why deciding to shut down all of a sudden? things getting to hectic and feeling exhausted? hope you're well. Any update on Mr.HedgeFund? I disagree with others and hope it'll work out. Take care. :)

3:10 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Victoria, it certainly is.

Pete, I dumped the IM lists and networking sites because I found them time consuming and I wasn't getting enough out of them in return to be worth the commitment.

The blog is different in that I find sitting down and composing a post to be relaxing, it forces me to slow down and think about what I'm writing. When I'm finished I'm typically more relaxed.

K

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim,

Longtime reader of your blog, although not a blogger myself... I implore you not to stop, am a young professional (trying) female in a North American metropolis and your blog is always on my #1 priority list. I love it and I love you!! how could anyone feel otherwise?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Anon. Thank you, I'm flattered.

Kim

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home